Your Library Account
Check due dates, place holds, renew materials
- To access your account click here.
- Enter your last name, 14 digit library card number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- If you do not have a PIN:
- Enter your last name and 14 digit library card number, leave the PIN box empty and click Login.
- A new screen will display where you can create a PIN.|
- The PIN must be at least 6 characters in length and contain both letters and numbers.
- Enter your new PIN in both PIN boxes and click Login.
- Once you are logged in, you can search the library’s catalog, put books on hold and renew items that are checked out to you.
- Use the search box to search by title, author, subject, etc. When you find an item you want, click the “Request” button. This will put an item on hold for you and you will be notified when it is ready to pick up. You can also check your account to see if your item is ready for pickup. (Note: each account is limited to five “holds” at a time.)
- Under My Account, all the items you currently have checked out will be displayed along with their due dates. To renew items, check the box next to the ones you want to renew and then click “Renew Selected” at the bottom of the page. (Note: DVDs and VHS tapes cannot be renewed. Everything else may be renewed one time, unless another patron has placed a hold on the item.)