The World's Largest Newsstand is now available at TPL. Try it.
- Enjoy the complete digital editions of your favorite magazines - many of which are only available in this format.
- Download full-color magazines with interactive elements such as audio and video.
- Find the stories you want to read quickly and easily with an intuitive navigation and all-inclusive keyword search.
- Gain unlimited access to our entire collection of digital magazines.
- Check out as many as you want.
- Read your magazines anytime, anywhere - either on your PC or Mac or on your mobile device. Apps are available for iPads, iPhones, Kindle Fire, and Android.
The Tuscaloosa Public Library in partnership with RBdigital from Recorded Books (Prince Frederick, MD), is pleased to offer Zinio for Libraries. Awarded Best New Database of 2012 by Library Journal, Zinio is the world’s largest newsstand, offering multi-user access to popular publications.
Through the TPL website, patrons of the Tuscaloosa Public Library have unlimited multi-user access to complete digital magazines, which can easily be viewed on most Internet-enabled devices inside or outside of the library. Zinio’s unique technology digitally recreates a magazine page for page, including full color pictures, intuitive navigation, key word article search and interactive elements such as audio and video. National Geographic, Cosmopolitan, Rolling Stone, and Popular Science are just a few of the 58 popular titles available. All for free.
A TPL library card is needed for this service.
Click here to get started.
Zinio Frequently Asked Questions - Click here.